The European Investment Fund (EIF), owned by the European Investment Bank, has committed $26m to Aster II, a cleantech-focused venture capital fund managed by Paris-based Aster Capital.
UK Bank Hires Cleantech VC
- Post Comment
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- OMERS, Spring Lane Team Up to Ride ‘Serious Tailwinds’ on Sustainable Infrastructure
- Food Security Worries, Not Climate, Driving Money into Ag-Tech
- Investors Heighten Their Engagement with Companies over Climate Policies: MSCI
- Investors Turn Their Attention to Biodiversity Investing
- Experts Laud Improvements to ESG Disclosures and Standards
- How Does Biodiversity Investing Measure Up?