It’s been a busy end to the year for vertical farming company AeroFarms. The privately held company is set to open a $40 million, 69,000 square foot indoor farm in Newark, New Jersey, and also closed in December on a $20 million venture funding round. AeroFarms will raise new project finance capital and venture capital funding this year and beyond, and will be hiring aggressively as it opens additional facilities in the US and possibly in China as well.
NewerBrightFarms Raises $13.6M for New Urban Rooftop Hydroponic Greenhouses News Roundup: Vision Ridge, Capricorn Close $430M 'Sustainable Asset' FundOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes