First they took New York. Now Gotham Greens is set to expand in Chicago with what it’s calling the world’s largest rooftop farm. From the company’s new 75,000 square foot hydroponic greenhouse perched above a new soap factory, Gotham Greens plans to grow a million pounds of pesticide-free tomatoes, herbs and leafy greens each year.
Hydroponic Farming Co. To Open Urban Greenhouses in New York, Chicago
NewerEnertiv: Using Big Data to Encourage Energy Conservation in Buildings International Maritime Organization Mandate Spawns $50B Dollar Clean Water Tech OpportunityOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- News Briefing: New York, LA Take Major Steps toward Low-Carbon Future; $2Bil Raised for New Sustainable Investment Funds; Fiat Chrysler Moves into EV Charging Infra; Schneider Electric Invests in Autogrid
- Institutional Investors Sharpen ESG Engagement Goals: BlackRock, NYC Comptroller's Office, Segal Marco Advisors
- Sustainable Investment News Briefing: VC Funding Pours into Battery Storage Companies; Vertical Farms Raise Cash; Shell-backed Solar Developer Raises $200M for Asian Expansion; Distributed Generation Gains Interest From Institutional Investors
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes