The Washington State Investment Board, which oversees $64 billion in pension assets, committed up to $400 million to a global energy-focused private equity fund managed by First Reserve Corp. First Reserve invests “across the energy spectrum”, including solar energy and environmental infrastructure projects.
Washington State Invests in Solar Energy & Environmental Infrastructure
- Post Comment
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- OMERS, Spring Lane Team Up to Ride ‘Serious Tailwinds’ on Sustainable Infrastructure
- Food Security Worries, Not Climate, Driving Money into Ag-Tech
- Investors Heighten Their Engagement with Companies over Climate Policies: MSCI
- Investors Turn Their Attention to Biodiversity Investing
- Experts Laud Improvements to ESG Disclosures and Standards
- How Does Biodiversity Investing Measure Up?