WindSail invested $5 million in NG Advantage, a virtual gas pipeline company that operates a natural gas compressor station in Milton Vermont. It was founded in 2011. With the addition of WindSail’s funds, NG Advantage has raised more than $10 million in the last six months. Investors include Essex Flagship Investors Group, the Clean Energy Venture Group, and developer David Donohue.
WindSail Capital Invests $5M in Gas Pipeline Start Up
NewerFormula One Flywheel Storage Firm Receives Grant to Target Grid Ultracapacitor Maker Ioxus Raised $15M in Series-C Funding, Seeks $20MOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes