Mitsui & Co., Ltd., a global trading, IT and industrial infrastructure services company, announced on 8/6/12 that it will invest $15 million in Viridity Energy, a leading energy optimization solution provider that has developed a platform that maximizes energy revenue and savings, and founded in ’08. This partnership will also combine Viridity Energy’s expertise in storage optimization with Mitsui’s financing expertise to support the development of distributed energy projects that feature storage as a significant component.
Mitsui Invests $15Mil in Viridity Energy
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes