Eden Park Illumination, founded in ‘07, received a $1 million DOE Phase II grant to commercialize microplasma ultra-violet lighting tiles for water purification and sterilization. The Phase I grant was completed in 2012. Eden Park raised $3.78 million in Series A funding on Feb. 3, 2010, from investors including Yellowstone Energy Ventures, Illinois Ventures, Eden Park Brookfield Investments, RPM Ventures, and Illinois Emerging Technologies Fund.
VC-Funded Eden Park Awarded $1M DOE Grant for Water Tech
NewerGaelectric Secures $84 Mil from Proventus Capital for Wind Projects Kliener Perkins Invests $4 Mil in Cleanweb Startup Choose EnergyOlder
Featured News Topics
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes