As part of a larger $52 million Caribbean Investment Facility (CIF) by the European Union, Dominica will receive $10.3 million for the advancement of its geothermal project. The Caribbean Investment Facility (CIF) was launched by the European Union on Friday, March 22, 2013 in Barbados.
New $52 Mil EU Fund Invests in Dominica Geothermal Project
NewerUK Green Investment Bank Takes First $87 Mil Equity Stake in Offshore Wind Gaelectric Secures $84 Mil from Proventus Capital for Wind ProjectsOlder
Featured News Topics
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes