Ethical Electric, a company that sells 100% renewable electricity to consumers and businesses as an online service, announced the close of its Series AA round with a total investment of $2,420,000. Seattle-based Northwest Energy Angels (NWEA), a group of angel investors focused on clean technology, led the round.
Ethical Electric Receives $2.2M in Series AA Round
NewerSolar Startup Stion Receives $25M in Venture Capital Proterro Gets $3.5M in VC Funding to Develop Sugars for BiofuelsOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes