Boston-based WegoWise raised new money to expand its utility data intelligence platform to the commercial real estate market. Its investor, Boston Community Capital, which also invested in Zipcar in 2000, previously invested $1.9 million into the company in 2011.
Cleanweb Firm WegoWise Adds $3M to Series A Funding
NewerAlarm.com Buys NYC-Based Smartgrid Firm EnergyHub Flow Battery Firm Sun Catalytix Raises $4M, Seeking $12M TotalOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes