Green Bonds Draw Growing Interest from Major Institutional Investors
Institutional investors are ramping up their interest in green bonds, according to an analysis of recent investment activity and mandates awarded by pension funds, endowments and other...
Energy Impact Partners’ CEO on its $681M Fund, Top Investment Themes & Attracting Project Financing
EIP CEO Hans Kobler discusses where it’s deploying capital, working with energy corporates, what big U.S. pensions are seeking and why banks are now financing cleantech projects.
Green Shoots Crop Up for Investor Interest in Sustainable Food & Ag Funds
Investors of all flavors — from big institutions to family offices and other high-net-worth investors — are showing signs that the sector could be poised for take-off in the near...
Sustainable Food & Agriculture Attracting Interest from Public Equity Fund Managers
Institutional investors that enter the food space are finding an expanding universe of public equities to invest in, and these asset owners are using their clout and their dollars...
Sustainable Finance Briefing: State Governments Step Up Climate Change Fight as Trump Admin Balks
In this report, we take a look at what some state and city governments are doing to pick up the slack, as well as the latest moves from institutional investors and public corporations....
Dire Warnings of Massive Disruption Spur Green Financing & Fundraising Activity
The growing realization regarding the risks of climate change is driving new investment activity, corporate commitments, and new sustainable investment funds being offered to institutional...
Asia News Update: China Boosts Renewables Target; Toyota Backs Green Fund; Green Loans Taking Hold Across Asia; BlackRock to Launch Green Fund with Focus on SE Asia; Mongolia to Get First Distributed RE System
Here’s a look at some of the major news stories about renewable energy, sustainable finance and other clean tech topics coming out of greater Asia in the past few weeks.
Fund Managers Develop Products to Help Reinvest Fossil Fuel Assets
The trend of pensions, endowment and other institutional investors divesting some or all of their fossil fuel holdings is already well underway and is creating opportunities for asset...
Wealthy Asian Investors Set for Massive Shift to Sustainable Investing
Asian high-net-worth investors are poised to catch up to their counterparts in the West, and pensions around the world, by investing through an ESG lens.
In this Issue
- News Briefing: New York, LA Take Major Steps toward Low-Carbon Future; $2Bil Raised for New Sustainable Investment Funds; Fiat Chrysler Moves into EV Charging Infra; Schneider Electric Invests in Autogrid
- Institutional Investors Sharpen ESG Engagement Goals: BlackRock, NYC Comptroller's Office, Segal Marco Advisors
- Sustainable Investment News Briefing: VC Funding Pours into Battery Storage Companies; Vertical Farms Raise Cash; Shell-backed Solar Developer Raises $200M for Asian Expansion; Distributed Generation Gains Interest From Institutional Investors
- Institutional Investors Boost their Holdings in Renewable Energy Investments
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes