Green Bonds Draw Growing Interest from Major Institutional Investors
Institutional investors are ramping up their interest in green bonds, according to an analysis of recent investment activity and mandates awarded by pension funds, endowments and other...
Asia Sustainable Finance Briefing: China’s Battery Storage and Hydrogen Efforts Get Big Boosts
New $1Bil Clean Energy Fund; Goldman-Backed Green Energy Co. in India Scraps IPO; Shanghai Joins Hydrogen-Fuel Vehicle Push; China Remains ‘Most Attractive’ Market for Renewables;...
Energy Impact Partners’ CEO on its $681M Fund, Top Investment Themes & Attracting Project Financing
EIP CEO Hans Kobler discusses where it’s deploying capital, working with energy corporates, what big U.S. pensions are seeking and why banks are now financing cleantech projects.
Green Shoots Crop Up for Investor Interest in Sustainable Food & Ag Funds
Investors of all flavors — from big institutions to family offices and other high-net-worth investors — are showing signs that the sector could be poised for take-off in the near...
Big Institutional Investors Moving Quickly Away from Carbon, See Growing Risks from Climate Change
A growing number of institutional investors are taking big steps to reduce their exposure to carbon emissions and are redirecting their capital into sustainable investments including...
Dire Warnings of Massive Disruption Spur Green Financing & Fundraising Activity
The growing realization regarding the risks of climate change is driving new investment activity, corporate commitments, and new sustainable investment funds being offered to institutional...
Fund Managers Develop Products to Help Reinvest Fossil Fuel Assets
The trend of pensions, endowment and other institutional investors divesting some or all of their fossil fuel holdings is already well underway and is creating opportunities for asset...
The Divestment Debate: Why Investors Are Dumping Fossil Fuels (or not)
As the climate continues to heat up, and as the federal government drags its feet on providing climate leadership, activists are putting increasing pressure on pension funds, university...
Institutional Investors Increasingly Focus on Financing Clean Tech Projects such as Battery Storage & Renewables
A roundup of recent activity highlighting institutional investor flows into clean tech infrastructure in North America & fundraising activity.
In this Issue
- News Briefing: New York, LA Take Major Steps toward Low-Carbon Future; $2Bil Raised for New Sustainable Investment Funds; Fiat Chrysler Moves into EV Charging Infra; Schneider Electric Invests in Autogrid
- Institutional Investors Sharpen ESG Engagement Goals: BlackRock, NYC Comptroller's Office, Segal Marco Advisors
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes