A growing body of research suggests that companies that have more women represented on boards and in senior management perform better. And a growing set of investors are focusing on diversity and gender-lens investment strategies to gain a performance advantage as well as driving gender-related change through their investments.
Please register for our complimentary webinar, How New Approaches To Gender-Lens Investing Are Driving Better Outcomes, on April 1st at 2pm ET.
This webinar will provide insight into how forward-thinking investors are incorporating gender-lens investment strategies using the latest research and tools. Our expert panelists will provide practical insights and ideas for the audience to advance their own gender-lens strategies.
Our expert panelists include:
- Alison Pyott, Partner, Veris Wealth Partners
- Heather Smith, Lead Sustainability Research Analyst, Impax Asset Management
- Ruth Shaber, Founder & President, Tara Health Foundation
Key topics will include:
- Insight into the latest research and data sets available for gender-lens investors
- Top gender-related investment themes & corporate engagement strategies with real world case studies
- Mobilizing capital into UN SDG goals focused on gender, diversity, access to health care and promoting well-being
- Information on product growth across asset classes and insight on where gaps still exist
- Incorporating gender-lens strategies into fund manager selection and client portfolios
- Metrics being used to confirm managers portfolio and advocacy efforts are in line with stated intentions
We will reserve 15 minutes for audience Q&A with our expert panelists.
Register Here to reserve your spot!