You are invited to join CleanTechIQ for our Sustainable Food & Agriculture Forum taking place on April 11th from 7:30am – 11:15am EST in New York.
Join major Food & Agriculture corporations, urban farm developers, food retailers, venture investors, and AgTech startups to discuss evolving business models, consumer trends, and new technologies that are driving the development of a more sustainable food and agriculture system.
Gain critical intelligence from Food & Agriculture industry leaders in a concise 3.5 hour Forum conveniently located in midtown Manhattan! And enjoy breakfast and networking with other industry professionals.
Key topics that will be discussed include: indoor farming, food safety & traceability, food waste, trends in food and heath, and other Food & AgTech investment opportunities. Hear our new keynote session on how IoT and machine Learning aid growing at scale in urban agriculture
Our current speaker line up includes (more will be added):
- Andrew Ive, Executive Director, Food-X/SOSV (#1 AgTech investor in 2017)
- William R. Aimutis, Ph.D., Global Director – External Innovation, Cargill Inc.
- Alison Grantham, Director of Food Systems R & D, Blue Apron
- Devon Klatell, Initiative Strategy Lead for Food, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Jeff Bisberg, CEO, Illumitex
- Paul Lightfoot, CEO, BrightFarms
- Ricky Ashenfelter, Co-Founder & CEO, Spoiler Alert
- Danielle Joseph, Investment Officer, Closed Loop Partners
- Adam Bergman, Senior Vice President, CleanTech Banking, Wells Fargo
- Tobias Peggs, CEO Square Roots Urban Growers
- Irving Fain, CEO, Bowery Farming
- Mike Koeris, CEO, Sample6
- Philip Harris, Founder, Ripe.io (Blockchain of Food)
- Melissa N. Subjeck, Partner, Hodgson Russ
- Cory Sullivan, Operations & Development, Crafted Hospitality
- Dean Wiltse, CEO, FoodLogIQ
DATE: Wednesday, April 11th, 2018
TIME: 7:30AM – 11:15AM including breakfast, networking, presentations and Q&A
LOCATION: The Penn Club of NY, 30 W 44th St. New York, NY 10036
TICKETS: $95 per ticket (with 40% ticket discount code “Food11”)
Click Here to reserve your seat.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.