Powervation, a digital power company, received $7M from Intel Capital, VentureTech Alliance, Braemar Energy Ventures, Enterprise Ireland, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB). The funding also included an investment from mixed-signal chip firm Semtech, which made “a strategic investment” in the company. The funding will enable Powervation to accelerate business growth, expand sales channels and strengthen applications engineering including establishing a new facility in Taiwan to support its Asian business growth.
Powervation Receives $7M in Series C Funding
NewerPost Rock Wind Farm Receives $247M Financing Powerit Solutions raises $5.5 mil in Series C FundingOlder
Featured News Topics
In this Issue
- The Paris Agreement: What it Means for Climate Finance
- VCs, Financiers Show Growing Interest in Urban Farming
- 1955 Capital’s Andrew Chung on Top Clean Tech Opportunities in China
- Resiliency Driving Demand, Financing for Smart Energy Storage
- Indoor Farming Set to Surge in Asia This Year: Experts
- CBRE Exec on Green Buildings: Financing, New Technologies, and New Trends
- Briefing: Emerging Opportunities in Distributed Energy Storage Systems
- China’s Climate Pledge Means Opportunities for Cleantech Firms
Special Report: Cleantech VC Fundraising
CleanTechIQ examines LP demand for cleantech and reveals how VC firms are successfully raising new funds.
Special Report: Innovations in Clean Tech Finance
Project finance innovations being developed now for the clean tech sector will likely have a big impact in coming years.
Special Report: ESG Opportunities Across Asset Classes