Please join CleanTechIQ at the 2nd annual Future Mobility Solutions Forum in New York on Wednesday, December 12th from 7:30am – 1:00pm EST.
Our Forum is bringing together 150+ auto OEMs, utilities, policy makers, corporates, financiers, project developers and startups to discuss new technologies, business models, partnerships and innovative financing that’s providing solutions to 21st century mobility challenges globally.
Our panel session topics include Urban Mobility, Auto OEM Innovators, Autonomous Vehicles, EV Charging Systems, Clean Fleets, & How Utilities Are Preparing for EV Growth. It will also feature case studies by top developers who will describe how they are working with corporates and municipalities on innovative mobility projects.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alex Keros, Smart Cities Chief, General Motors
- Bob Stojanovic, EV Charging North America, ABB
- Cordell Schachter, Chief Technology Officer, NYC Dept. of Transportation
- Zachary Kahn, Director of Government Relations, BYD North America
- Kristy Larew, Business Development Manager, PSE&G Renewables & Energy Solutions
- Clay Siegert, Chief Operating Officer, XL Hybrids
- Ali Chaudhry, SVP, Chief Development Officer, AECOM
- Sascha Haselmayer, CEO, Citymart
- Arcady Sosinov, CEO, FreeWire Technologies
- Sam Cummings, Principal, Vision Ridge Partners
- John Shipman, Department Manager, EV Programs, Con Edison
- Ben Prochazka, Vice President, Electrification Coalition
- Cassie Bowe, Associate Vice President, Energy Impact Partners
- Scott Mercer, CEO, Volta Charging
- Todd McIntyre, Chief of Staff, Office of the Director, District Department of Transportation (Washington, DC)
- Keith Kerman, Chief Fleet Officer, New York City
- Micah Kotch, Managing Director, Urban-X / BMW Group
- Adam Bergman, SVP, CleanTech Banking, Wells Fargo
- Jason Zimbler, Project Manager, Clean Transportation, NYSERDA
- Jon Xin, CEO, Lunewave
DATE: Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
TIME: 7:30am – 12:50pm EST including breakfast, presentations, refreshments and networking.
LOCATION: Wells Fargo Learning Center – 150 E 42nd Street New York, New York 10017
TICKETS: $129 per ticket. Click Here to reserve your spot.
(If you prefer using Eventbrite for event registration, Click Here.)
See you there!
Michael Salat | Publisher